Monday 31 August 2015

Binh Tams Poetry 6

24. Tình lặng

     Tình yêu không nói ra lời
Kết thành căn bệnh trong người.
                                             Khổ sao !
    Mà em có biết cho đâu
Tiếng cười giòn 
                      cứ vỡ vào
                                   tim tôi...



24. A Silent Love 

The love not shown out by words
Has become a disease in the body. 
                                            What a grief !
But you never know about it, my darling
So your giggles
     keep breaking into pieces and into my heart
                                                          they are falling 






25. Không đề

     
Biết em đi lấy chồng rồi 
Mà sao vẫn cứ rối bời lòng tôi ?
    Còn nguyên ánh mắt nụ cười
Thời gian chẳng xóa 
                           bóng người trong tim...



25. Non-Title

     
Knowing that you have got married already
Why are my thoughts still tangled intricately
Your look and smile are still intact now
For time can’t wipe
                     your image in my heart out...






26. Bài thơ anh viết


      Bài thơ anh viết tặng em 
Chắt lên từ nỗi khát thèm được yêu

      Cho bao nhiêu 
                      cũng không nhiều
Tình yêu chẳng biết 
                    đến điều so đo...




26. The Poem Composed by Me


The poem composed by me to be offerred to you
Has been refined from my thirst for love

Love never knows 
                           about comparison...
So even though giving out all what I have,
                                              it is still not enough
      





27. Mơ và thực


       Trong mơ anh nói ngàn lời
Gặp em, anh chỉ mỉm cười làm thinh...

       Mới hay nhịp đập con tim
Có nghe theo ý của mình đâu em !

      Ngoài đời chẳng dám kề bên
Đành theo lối mộng 
                            mà tìm 
                                     đến nhau...





27. Dream and Reality


I speak thousands of words in my dreams, 
But when meeting you, I just smile and keep silent..    

It turns out that our hearts’ beating
Never abides by our teaching !

In reality, we don’t dare to be with each other
So we have to enter dreams
                                     to come
                                               to one another...
      




28. Xa... gần...


Xa em, 
         lòng anh không yên tĩnh
Gần em,
        lòng anh cũng chẳng bình yên
Bởi gần em, 
         em vẫn như một tinh cầu xa lạ
Xa em rồi, 
           em cứ ở trong tim...




28. Far ... Near ...


Whenever far away from you, 
                                my heart is not stable
Whenever near you, my heart is not peaceful, either
For whenever I am near you,
                   to me - you are still a strange planet 
But whenever I am far away from you, 
                your image keeps staying in my heart...




Click here to Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment