Tuesday 29 September 2015

Binh Tams Poetry

Binh Tam's Poetry 
Pham Van Binh (Binh Tam) 
28 Sep
45. Xanh


Trái đất triệu năm xanh bởi có mặt trời
Triệu năm tỏa sáng

Cây chò Cúc Phương ngàn năm xanh nhờ lòng đất
Ngàn năm chiu chắt mỡ màu

Còn tôi trăm năm xanh là do tình yêu
Bền bỉ ba vạn sáu ngàn ngày trong tim vỗ sóng...


45. Green


The Earth has been green for millions of years thanks to the Sun
Having shone for millions of years

The parashorea in Cuc Phuong forest has been green for thousands of  years thanks to the Earth’s lap
Having accumulated essence for thousands of  years

Whereas I have been green for one hundred years thanks to the love
Having enduringly produced waves in my heart for thirty-six thousand days...




46. Tình tương tư


     Anh đất Bắc, em trời Nam
Nhớ dâng khi tỉnh, thương tràn khi mê
     Xác thân dẫu chẳng liền kề
Hồn nương theo gió, ta về bên nhau...



46. Lovesickness


My darling, I am in the North but you are in the South
So that I always miss you when waking up and love you in dreams
Though we are not with each other in reality now
We can come to meet one another when our souls fly in the wind...     




47. Đợi chờ


     Thầm thương một mái tóc thề
Trái tim cháy lửa đam mê đến giờ
     Bao mùa phơi nắng dầm mưa
Xác thân hóa đá vẫn chờ duyên em...




47. Expectation


Silently falling in love with a girl having hairs touching her shoulders
So far my heart has been blazing in a flame of passion 
Experiencing sunshine and rain for a great season number
Though my body has turned into a rock, her love is still in my expectation...




48. Chạy trốn

Trời đất sinh ta, rượu với thơ
(Tản Đà)

Chạy trốn em, 
                 anh ẩn mình trong rượu
Chạy trốn em, 
                 anh tìm đường về thơ
Chạy trốn anh,
                 em có bơ vơ ?



48. Fleeing

God gave birth to me together with alcohol and poetry
 (Tan Da)

When fleeing away from you, 
                        I had to hide myself in alcohol, lassie
When fleeing away from you, 
                        I had to look for the way into poetry
When fleeing away from me, 
                        do you feel lonely ?




No comments:

Post a Comment