Wednesday 19 August 2009

A Witch's day out (mini story.)

Mukta Vasudeva

Purely out of dejection, I unscrewed the coat hanger. Just one was enough really, these walls can't take much these plywoody, plasterous ,nonconcretenous interruptions to space. The coat hanger is already stuffed with three of her overcoats, it would hardly take one more to do the trick... cRaSh! "What the Fu... Steve, your like ,breaking things in my house dude. The landlord is going to charge me for that!!" Ha ha I can barely stifle my laughter; she is going all red in the face trying to act docile, trying to make nice to a guest who just caused two blaring holes in the wall. Heheheeeeeeeeee.
I am bored now. These jerks have had a good time despite my attempts to spoil the party. First I kazaakkd out the lights, thought they would groan in disappointment. Thought she would cry. She just mumbled apologetically, such a cow, actually thinks she is important enough to be in charge; feels responsible just because she lives here; made fumbling excuses about how it never happened before blab la blab laaa baltidatida.. They all started singing songs in the candle light. Then I opened the kitchen door. Even conjured up a little storm just for her backyard. Fun for a bit. Danced with the hose pipe, with its insides gushing out. The stray cat rushed into the kitchen with its muddy paws and jumped into the dishes on the table. Almost a party, then those wet blankets came rushing with their candles and started helping her clean the kitchen. Someone even started rapping about the cat. Bozos. Look at them laughing.
Anyways... my shrink might say that I am seeking attention, my mom just says that I'm a bad witch always looking to make not so nice. They ruined my invisibility spell, it lasts only for some hundred calinks which is about twenty minutes for them, and they wasted it, morons. I could have booed someone else. Now I have to wait till next week for uncle Schechang to recharge my spell bars. Stupid adults think they can keep me from 'doing' too much by limiting my powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment